Advertisement

4 PRINCIPLES to GROW a BIGGER, WIDER BACK!

4 PRINCIPLES to GROW a BIGGER, WIDER BACK! TIMESTAMPS BELOW the important stuff…
Programs - Email NEVERsate@Gmail.com (This is what makes the Videos Possible)
Shirts and Merch - NEVERsategear.com
Follow on Instagram: @NEVERsate
Much respect to all of you for watching these and supporting the channel! I hope this was helpful!

In this video, I cover 4 Principals of how I am trying to gain mass back on my back…No matter what tactics and techniques you use, if you stick to these principles, you will be ok.

Feel free to jump to wherever in the video is the most useful. But if you found this video helpful, please subscribe and share so my channel can grow. Thank you!

TIME STAMPS
1:19 How I Gained Mass on my Back in the First Place.
2:07 Why I chose Principals as opposed to Techniques.
2:35 A BodyBuilding Confession…
3:25 The Start of the Principles.
3:30 What is the appropriate Weight for back training?
4:52 What is the Appropriate Volume for Back Training?
6:15 Does the Time Under Tension Matter With Back Training?
6:24 Pausing your reaps on Strict(ish) Back Movements.
7:27 Increasing Reps & Time In a Given Exercise/Workout.
8:00 Utilizing “Rep Games” to initiate growth.
8:28 How Much weighted Carries Can Change the Game.
9:40 Make Your Back a Priority!
10:10 How I layout my Back Training.

Strongman,Powerlifting,Weightlifting,weight training,Brian Alsruhe,NEVERsate,NEVERsate Athletics,weights,gym,exercise,strength,power,fitness,workout,conditioning,squat,bench,deadlift,alpha,alphatnation,fitfam,diet,weightloss,fatloss,ripped,shredded,crossfit,bodybuilding,grow back,wider back,bigger back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments