Advertisement

5 Spots in Brooklyn Heights Tour from a Local | Brooklyn Guide

5 Spots in Brooklyn Heights Tour from a Local | Brooklyn Guide Hi friends! Today I’m showing you guys around my neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights. I’m taking you to 5 of my favorite spots on this Brooklyn Heights Tour from a local! Follow along to my favorite coffee shop, bookstore, homemade pasta spot, drinks on a boat, and finally the best ice cream! Take a stroll with me through Cobble Hill and Brooklyn Bridge Park, and see all that Brooklyn Heights has to offer! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the spots in the comments below, and always thanks for watching!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE →

PRIMARK BROOKLYN VLOG:


CAPE COD VLOG:


OUTFIT INSPO on my Instagram:


#brooklynheights #brooklyntour #newyork

montague street,brooklyn heights walking tour,what to eat in brooklyn,brooklyn travel vlog,brooklyn weighs,brooklyn heights tour,touring brooklyn,cobble hill brooklyn,cobble hill brooklyn ny,brooklyn bridge park,brooklyn heights guide,one day in brooklyn,spots in brooklyn heights,from a local,brooklyn guide,layers of chic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments