Advertisement

Advice For Gym Newbies - What I Wish I Did Differently 2.5 Years Ago!

Advice For Gym Newbies - What I Wish I Did Differently 2.5 Years Ago! Hi Friends, I hope you're all well today!

I've filmed this chatty video to talk about how/why I've started lifting and what I would do differently if I was to start all over again.

I hope this will help anyone wanting to get in shape and become healthier. And HOPEFULLY, give you that little boost of motivation you need to actually become consistent.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to talk about down below!

Lots of love,
DB x

fitness,fitness journey,chitchat,advice for gym beginners,how to start lifting,successful weightloss journey,how to start gymming,how to stay motivated,how to stay on track gym wise,motivation for the gym,

Post a Comment

0 Comments