Advertisement

Antonio Brown (Raiders) Can't Individually Win Every Game. First Take Stephen|Max [Commentary]

Antonio Brown (Raiders) Can't Individually Win Every Game. First Take Stephen|Max [Commentary] What's Up YouTube,


On First Take with Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman they discuss The Oakland Raiders Antonio Brown. How much of an effect can Antonio Brown have on The Oakland Raiders? I think Antonio Brown will have a big effect on The Oakland Raiders. But, I do not think Antonio Brown can do it all. There is only so much Antonio Brown can do as a Wide Receiver. Antonio Brown can win a lot of battles on the field, but he can not individually win the war for the Raiders.

As far as Antonio Brown's behavior, I think he will have his Diva moments. But, I also think Antonio Brown is going to pull his weight, and help the team. If Derek Carr, Antonio Brown, and Jon Gruden can all get on the same page they should be a solid duo. I am not expecting The Oakland Raiders to make it to the Super Bowl. But, I am expecting them to do a lot more better than they did last year.

I will periodically give my opinion throughout this video, [COMMENTARY STYLE]. Also, thank you for checking out my channel and do not forget to subscribe.


Sincerely,


2Glock 30s

Antonio Brown,Oakland Raiders,First Take,Stephen A. Smith,Max Kellerman,NFL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments