Advertisement

Bringing Young People to Keto

Bringing Young People to Keto In this day and age, Keto is something a lot of people turn to when they hit the health wall. I have always been of the mindset that I need to do a variety of content to reach people that are not looking for Keto or Carnivore Diet Info. To reach people who may be suffering from poor health, auto immune issues, Depression, Anxiety, Obesity, Diabetes and Cancer and just haven't made that connection between nutrition and health.

Last night this happened to me, as I did an informal random livestream watching videos, a 22 year old came into my stream, mainly interested in the other topics i discuss, then I watched a Shawn Baker video, which of course sent me off on one of my well known tirades while standing on my soap box. By the end of it, he had mentioned autoimmune, diabetes and mental health as being some severe illnesses that have been a problem for him since he was 12. He had always dismissed Keto as a fad diet.

I shared my experiences, illnesses I have cured in myself, and others in the chat room also shared their stories and experiences. He vowwed to go Keto starting today.

If you are new to keto and want to get started then this may be the video for you. I am not an expert, however I can show you the experts and tell you how their advice worked for me.

Please subscribe to my Website
www.scottthetruckdriver.com

ScottTheTruckDriver,Scott,The,Truck,Driver,Keto,Ketogenic,Intermittent Fasting,Diet,Nutrition,Health,Autoimmune,Obesity,Weightloss,Diabetes,Depression,Anxiety,Healing,natural,Carnivore,How Do I,Where to start,How to,Young People,Youth,Vegan,Meat,Shawn,Baker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments