Advertisement

Cantarella, except Miku's hair is dangerous

Cantarella, except Miku's hair is dangerous I figured uploading a WIP on the Snow Miku 2018 hair physics would be kinda funny, so here you are.
They obviously need to be toned down a little but this is sorta the flowy base I start with.
Side note: all snow miku modules (aside from the ones that use default hair) are completely broken.
By "broken" I mean I CANNOT FIX THEIR PHYSICS BECAUSE SEGA LOVES HORRIBLE HAIR RIGS.
In short; gg, sega.

⯁ Feedback appreciated! ⯁

⯁ ⯁ Follow/Contact me! ⯁ ⯁
►DeviantArt:
►Steam:
►Tumblr:

⯁ ⯁ Wanna play games with me? ⯁ ⯁
►Warframe: OtterPaws
►Destiny 2: RufflyOtter#1413
►Minecraft: wOtterMelon
►GTA V: RufflyOtter
►Anything else, just ask me on steam. ❤

Enjoy! ❤
--RT2019

Project DIVA Arcade,Project DIVA,DIVA,VOCALOID,Hatsune Miku,Project DIVA Modding,Custom Module,Project DIVA Retexture,Retexture,Physics,Arcade,Yowane Haku,Kagamine Len,Kagamine Rin,Miku,Haku,KAITO,Rin,Len,Luka Megurine,Luka,Project DIVA PC,Project DIVA Arcade PC,Emulator,Project DIVA Future Tone,Future Tone PC,PDFT PC,PV,60fps,MEIKO,

Post a Comment

0 Comments