Advertisement

Car Audio Time Alignment Effect | Sound that is focus and sweet never been better

Car Audio Time Alignment Effect | Sound that is focus and sweet never been better After a listening quite a while I get bored with my current car audio tuning, I try to enable time alignment functions in JVC KW-520BT with fader set to +3 to the front . The result is magnificent sounding car audio with vocal focus to the front stage and I am sitting on the 2nd row of my Toyota Wish Car.

Selepas mendengar sekian lama saya berasa bosan dengan tetapan nada sistem audio kereta saya, Oleh itu saya mencuba fungsi Time Alignment dalam headunit JVC KW-520BT dengan Fader ditetapkan kepada +3 ke bahagian hadapan. Hasilnya adalah bunyi sistem audio kereta yang lebih jelas dan jernih dengan tumpuan vokal ke stage depan dan saya duduk di lokasi barisan ke-2 kereta Toyota Wish saya

If u notice I said sh#T in this video as someone bump into my side mirror during the record...

Audio System:
Headunit : JVC KW-520BT (RMS 88Watts)
Speakers: 4 x Hertz ECX 165.5 Coax (All 4 Doors)

audio,saleem,audiophile,fkg,toyota,afgan,jvc,hertz,suci dalam debu,clarity,rock malaya,speaker,malaysia,indonesia,clear,vokal,sound,stage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments