Advertisement

Career Paths for Software Engineers and how to navigate it.

Career Paths for Software Engineers and how to navigate it. Ex-Google Tech Lead walks you through the career paths for software engineers and computer science majors. Join me at for daily coding interview practice.

And to really fast track your career, join me at for interview training with Live sessions.

Intentionally navigating your career path is essential for programmers. Learn your options and position yourself. The website I referenced for job searches on Hacker News is

► SUBSCRIBE


► Preparing for Technical Interviews? Join me in my new coding interview training program:


► Join me for daily coding interview practice:


► For more tech career & interview tips & tricks, check out TechLead: Season 1 Complete HD available for purchase.

► Check the tech & camera gear that I'm using (★★★★★):


► Get extra whiteboard coding practice at:

Use code "techlead" for a discount, ends soon!

► Add me:


software developer,software development,software engineering,software engineer,simple programmer,programming jobs,software developer career,software developer day in the life,software developer interview,software developer vs software engineer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments