Advertisement

Does Size Matter? Build a Bigger Camera Rig With Me!

Does Size Matter? Build a Bigger Camera Rig With Me! For those of us with smaller packages, we tend to compare ours to others constantly...

I'm talking CAMERAS!

I'll literally shoot with the same camera on two different dates with the same client, and they think the bigger camera is different and better. Like, joke's on you!

Well first of all, thanks for noticing my bigger package ;)

Second of all, size doesn't matter.

However, when you're trying to make an impression with first-time clients and need to go handheld, here is just one way I enhance my smaller package into an even bigger package. And for us camera people, here is how I build my shoulder rig for my Panasonic GH4!

For links to all products mentioned, peep it on my brand new website!


I would appreciate a thumbs up and would love for you to subscribe. This is a BRAND NEW channel of mine dedicated to all things tech within the video production and filmmaking community and I will be uploading content every Thursday!

Subscribe to my channel for the latest tech reviews, tips, and tutorials!

Follow me:




My personal channel:





Help me make more videos by supporting on Patreon!


My website:


Want to work with me?
nicki@technickispeaking.com


xoxo, Nicki

#DoesSizeMatter #ShoulderRig

Does Size Matter,camera sizes,filmmaker,filmmakers,comparing cameras,camera rigs,how to build a shoulder rig,shoulder rig,sharkcage,camera cage,CAMVATE,soft rubber grip,handlebar,monitor,handheld camera,handheld camera rig,ultimate handheld camera rig,Nicki Sun,TechNicki Speaking,opinion,NEEWER,NICEYRIG,Amazon products,camera haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments