Advertisement

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawns being silly

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawns being silly Reddit post:

Pawns like to hop over that table, don't they... somehow a throwblast can bust open brick walls, but they can't take a plank off of a grate... that makes perfect sense... well, okay then...

Also showcasing a "stat rebalance" mod that nonetheless sets base Strength and Magic to 100 while keeping health at a flat 800 or so... no thank you, would rather use an exp table mod to keep my levels low instead, and stick with Mage / Mystic Knight so long as I can...

Goofing off before a serious attempt to run with a low level mod to have even LOWER stats during both playthroughs... sadly I'm not using World Difficulty 2.0+, although there is no way I'll go through that much masochism UNLESS someone - or myself - can confirm the Seneschal happens to have at least 3 health bars in that mod or something...

The mod I'm playtesting with also takes twice as long to level vocations... but that's a price I'm willing to pay for a slightly more challenging finale...

dragons dogma,mods,julien,pawns,silly,table jumping,door fail,wrong starting class,

Post a Comment

0 Comments