Advertisement

Episode 11 - Benefits of Using an Earthing Mat - P1

Episode 11 - Benefits of Using an Earthing Mat - P1 In Episode 3, I discussed what is called Earthing and I did a quick experiment and tried it. I also shared how you could do the same experiment and mentioned that I had bought Earthing Mats to try them out. Well, the results of my experiment are in. I hope it helps you decide if Earthing will benefit you.

Learn more about the DIY Energy Blockage Clearing and Balancing Sessions mentioned in this episode by going to

psychic development,psychic development beginners,psychic abilities,wendy kay,meditation,psychic,metaphysical,spiritual,spirit,spirit guide,energy,occult,ascension,energy cleansing,lightworker,personal growth,out-of-body experience,out of body,vibration,how to,aura,metaphysics,earthing,earthing mat,landkissing,blockage clearing,energy balancing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments