Advertisement

Google Trips Shut Down - What You Need to Know and Do

Google Trips Shut Down - What You Need to Know and Do The Google Trips shut down August 5th. Here is a seamless plan for going forward. Something good just got even better. Read the blog post at



Want to "Get Organized!" and make it look easy? This is the place to be if you're interested in total control over your time and surroundings and the peace of mind that nothing is falling through the cracks.



I am the author of Get Organized!: Time Management for School Leaders. I was humbled when "Global Gurus Top 30" ranked me #1 in the "Time Management" category for 2019. I speak throughout the United States and internationally about organization and time management. I also offer video conference or in-person coaching.



Come over to the website:FrankBuck.org

You can learn more about the workshops I offer and coaching opportunities.

While you are there, search over 15 years of blog content to find #TimeManagement #Organization and #Productivity solutions.



Also connect with me on Twitter or Instagram: @DrFrankBuck



If you like what you see so far, subscribe and hit the bell.

my past trips,google trips alternative,google trips replacement,trip plans app,trip organizer,trip organiser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments