Advertisement

I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT THIS IS | The Surge | part 21

I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT THIS IS | The Surge | part 21 Criticism welcome good or bad help me make my content better

If there is any old(ish) game you would like to see me play comment it down below and I'll try and get my hands on it, by (ish) I mean 1 year or older, If you want to "request" a game you would like to see in this series you can always do so by leaving it in the comment section of the previous viewer requested video and the request with the most likes will be the next video  (if possible)

Thank you for watching this and I hope you enjoyed  Consider leaving a like, subscribing and hitting that bell to get notifications on when I upload (if the bell decides to work)

Music credits:
Outro song: Eastern Odessey_Great Devide


Channel art credits:
JenisVell

LiewJJ

Bufflmina


#itsmeLenX #TheSurge

Get the game on
Microsoft Windows

PlayStation 4

Xbox One


Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11

Part12

Part13

Part14

Part15

Part16

Part17

Part18

Part19

Part20

I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT THIS IS | The Surge | part 21,itsmeLenX,Gaming with LenX,it is me lenx,good content?,The Surge,part 21,walkthrough,gameplay,let's play,I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT THIS IS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments