Advertisement

I Gave In And Bought Compost

I Gave In And Bought Compost Most seasons I don’t have enough compost for all of the vegetable growing spaces that I am managing and this season I had even less. I have always resisted buying in bulk soil amendment like this, preferring to produce my own, or get supplies from the local environment. But, this season I figured I would experiment with spending money to get the amount of compost I needed, with mixed results.

Help me develop these gardens and make more videos through regular contributions

Or use as a simple, once-off way to support this project and the time and energy that goes into making videos. Thanks so much!




Part of the Cloughjordan Ecovillage, Tipperary, Ireland

manure,compost,decomposition,fertility,soil,organic matter,permaculture,organic,growing,growers,gardening,gardener,garden,GYO,GIY,ecovillage,Cloughjordan,Tipperary,Ireland,vegetables,yield,climate,farm,cows,horses,No-Dig,Charles Dowding,investigation,trial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments