Advertisement

I GOT EARLY ACCESS TO UNTURNED II!!! (UNTURNED 4.0)

I GOT EARLY ACCESS TO UNTURNED II!!! (UNTURNED 4.0) YOOOOO So hyped man!
I really am looking forward to you guys also having access to unturned without need 2400+ hours.
If you do have 2400+ Hours, make sure to join my discord group further down in the description!
ALSO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:
I got a roblox group, and if you like my videos and have some robux, please consider buying the merch in it!
Roblox group link is listed further down below!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special thanks to: Stefan, for editing this video
Recorded by Antonie, A.K.A TheKnight
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My discord group:

My roblox group (Merch!):

My Twitter:


Thanks for watching!

Unturned,Unturned 2,Unturned II,Unturned 4.0,Clickbait,Bait,Click,Tags,Teehee,AAAAAA,Early Access,Early,WIP,Access,Beta,Private,Private Beta,Experienced,Beret,Experienced Beret,2400,2400+,2400+ Hours,Hours,A lot of tags i hope i get a lot of views too,

Post a Comment

0 Comments