Advertisement

I Love Having Lots of Money - Super-Charged Affirmations

I Love Having Lots of Money - Super-Charged Affirmations I Love Having Lots of Money - Super-Charged Affirmations

This version contains brainwaves.

Feel the feelings of already having incredible amounts of wealth to attract prosperity to you. There are very few affirmations here, each one dedicated to being in the state of already having incredible wealth. Program these new beliefs into your subconscious mind to increase your wealth.

These videos are great for helping to create new beliefs, and they will help you immensely if you’re committed enough.

You’ve got to be willing to commit fully. And they will help you overcome the hurdles that are holding you back.

The best way to use one of our videos is to get clear on your goal and focus on it. Listen to a particular video for 21 days.
21 days because Research shows that it takes 21 days to develop a habit and new beliefs.. So for you to ‘believe’ it, it will take you 21 days to change or form a new habit and to get rid of any debilitating and self-limiting beliefs. From my experience, The great news is is that it won’t even take 21 days before you start to see results. In fact, you most likely will see results and see things start to happen after just a couple days but please continue to listen for 21 days for best results. This process is greatly enhanced when you can relax your body and quiet your mind prior to listening.

These videos are a powerful way to reach the subconscious mind while bypassing critical awareness and logical reasoning. As you start to assimilate them, they will create a new neural network in your brain. Be consistent and listen to a particular video as often as possible for 21 days. If you can't listen to 30 minutes, then at least listen to 5 or 10 minutes, that is better than skipping a day. You don’t need to wear headphones but it is recommended. It’s best not to listen to anything else while you are listening to these affirmations. You can listen to multiple videos but it is best to focus on one particular area and avoid scattering and trying out other affirmation videos at the same time. For example, if losing weight is the most important target you have, put your energy in it and avoid listening to different affirmations in different topics. the best time to listen to these affirmations is just before drifting off to sleep at night, and just after waking in the morning before arising but really anytime that you can listen to them is great.

If you can follow these instructions, your life will transform for the better. As you listen to these affirmations, you will find yourself feeling more positive than before the video began. Use headphones for best results but are not necessary.

Hope this video inspires and motivates you to take action. :)

CAUTION: DO NOT LISTEN IF YOU HAVE HAD SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF IN DOUBT. NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. DO NOT LISTEN WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

AFFIRMATIONS:
I love having lots of money.
I love having lots of money.
I love having lots of money.
I love having tons of money.
I love having tons of money.
I love having tons of money.
I love the feeling of having lots of money.
I love the feeling of having lots of money.
I love the feeling of having tons of money.
I love the feeling of having tons of money.
I love the feeling of having lots of money in my bank account.
I love the feeling of having lots of money in my bank account.
I love the feeling of having lots of money in my savings.
I love the feeling of having lots of money in my savings.
I love having incredible amounts of money.
I love having incredible amounts of money.
I love having incredible amounts of cash.
I love having incredible amounts of cash.
I love the feeling of having tons of money.
I love the feeling of having tons of money.
I love the feeling of having tons of cash now.
I love the feeling of having tons of cash now.
I have lots of money.
I have lots of money.
I have lots of money now.
I have tons of money now.
I have tons of cash now.
I now have lots of money.
I now have an incredible amount of money.
I now have an incredible amount of cash.
i love that I have lots of money.
I love that I have tons of money.
I love that I have lots of money now.
I love that I have tons of money now.

Affirmations,Affirmations for,Inspiration,inspirational,motivation,motivational,How to,Help with,Best,I AM,affirmations for motivation,affirmations for success,success,business success affirmations,affirmations for confidence,affirmations for positive thinking,Louise hay,subliminal,subliminals,super charged,binaural beats,brainwave,rockstar affirmations,I Love Having Lots of Money - Super-Charged Affirmations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments