Advertisement

I Secretly Added RARE Skins To My Brothers Fortnite Accounts!

I Secretly Added RARE Skins To My Brothers Fortnite Accounts! I added the rare wonder skin to my brothers fortnite accounts! Drop a like for more!
Messy Mods:
►Mini Mamba:
►Reaxtion:
🚩Join my Notification Squad: click the 🔔Bell!

👍 Drop the Video a Like if you enjoy it!
►MERCH:
►Discord:
►Social Media
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Snapchat: diamond_mamba

Recording/Live Stream Gear I use:
- 4K60 Pro
- Stream Deck
Check them all out right here!:

More info on Elgato Stream Deck:
Or
More info on Elgato 4K60 Pro:

Music





My 10 year old little brother plays fortnite battle royale! He is known for raging when he plays fortnite battle royale! I also like to do fortnite 1v1 against my little brother! He tries to play like myth, FaZe Tfue, and Ninja

i secretly added rare skins to my brothers fortnite accounts,surprising brothers with wonder skin,fortnite wonder skin surprise,wonder skin,gifting brother rare fortnite skins,fortnite,adding skins to brothers fortnite accounts,i surprised my little brother in fortnite,fortnite skin surprise,prestonplayz,morgz,diamond mamba,mini mamba,adding skins to fortnite,mini mamba surprise,little brother gets surprised with rare skins,reaxtion,lachlan,lazarbeam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments