Advertisement

In Regards to the Future of This Channel.

In Regards to the Future of This Channel. Ok, here's some more details.
*if i quit*
1: this community as a whole is just growing more and more negative and full of people that i don't want to be associated with

2: Drama regarding certain people has recently been consuming my life, and i really just want a break from that.

3: Commissioners *if i end up quitting*
Who haven't received their art yet will get something good like a black long or something idk. This only applies to the people who HAVEN'T received their art yet

4: Im sorry to all my friends, this game just really doesn't bring me much enjoyment anymore.

5: Im growing older, and i think i should focus on art and school rather than games and videos.

6: Art contest will end soon

7: EVERYTHING I said only applies IF I actually end up quitting

Thank you for a wonderful 6 years on this game. I will miss it and you guys, but I think its for the best. Thank you 馃挏

Channel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments