Advertisement

Indiana Bones and the Last Mummy! Funny dachshund dog video!

Indiana Bones and the Last Mummy! Funny dachshund dog video! As you know, my parents are archaeologists! I think this is a very interesting profession, and I have been dreaming one day in the morning go to work with them, towards adventures!
Of course, daddy says that the work of an archaeologist is not at all what I imagine... And I think he is right, I’m sure, I just don’t have enough imagination to imagine how interesting it is! After all, I know about archeology only from old movies such as the Mummy and Indiana Jones!
I hope you enjoy my new funny dachshund dog video! And try not to laugh or scream!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,funny dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,doxie din,funny dog video,funny dachshund video,dog funny,ancient,ancient pyramid,archeology,try not to laugh,mummy,Indiana jones,Indiana Bones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments