Advertisement

Is Maguire good enough to be worth $97M? - Oh My Goal

Is Maguire good enough to be worth $97M? - Oh My Goal Harry Maguire has become the most expensive defender in the world after being transfered to Manchester United. The price seems exagerated but Maguire might just be exactly what the Red Devils need. Is he the next Virgil Van Dijk? Find out in our scout report!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,maguire,harry maguire,maguire leicester,maguire man u,maguire manchester united,man u,manchester united,man maguire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments