Advertisement

Juicy's Birthday Nails | 9 Years of Diva Nails on Youtube

Juicy's Birthday Nails | 9 Years of Diva Nails on Youtube Here is extended video with a NEW technique! Watermarble over tissue paper. Cut, configure and swirl over it....Then hashtag me! #inspiredbyrobinmoses ! Here is the #nailart video of Juicy and I celebrating 9 years of doing #divanails on Youtube. It is a super hot day, there are kids everywhere, the washer is on, the dog is going nuts, I am out of frame and we are laughing and having fun. Nothing out of the ordinary except the #nails.............which are hotter than this weather and so much more beautiful in person. This is one way I do weird stuff and I share this with you! Please share, try them and a huge happy birthday to you, Juicy! You can find the diva playlist at the end of this video linked in, you can search the playlist for 1000's of mix and match ideas and please, all I ask for is to credit me for inspiring you. :D #inspiredbyrobinmoses

Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)

Hashtag me #inspiredbyrobinmoses when you copy my #nailart!
SHOW ME: @robinmosesnailart on instagram
SUBSCRIBE:
Get My #nailartbrushes at
worldwide!

OTHER PLACES
Robin Moses Instagram:
My Facebook Page:
My Pinterest:
Robin Moses Blog:

nail art,nailart,nails,nail design,nail art tutorial,nails art,moses nails,best nail design,hand painted nail,inexpensive nail,diva nail,long nails,long hair pretty nails,money nails,money nail art,dollar bill nail,money green nail,checkered nails,checker board nail,black and white drip nail,black and white nail art,black and white nails,vov,visions of victory nails,whole nail art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments