Advertisement

Master Suite for 7 months in Victoria BC

Master Suite for 7 months in Victoria BC On Sunday Aug 18 I’ll be showing & receiving offers on a contemporarily furnished downtown Victoria, 2bdrm/2bath condo, with excellent bus connections, in a modern concrete building, that’s available Oct 1st for 7 months.

I’m seeking offers on Aug 18 for a flatmate to exclusively occupy the master bedroom with en-suite 4 piece bathroom & walk-thru closet, while having the use of the Living/Dining/Kitchen/Laundry (LDKL) areas under the following options (in no order of preference):

• Share the LDKL areas with me for 7 months while I occupy 2nd bdrm; OR

• Share the LDKL areas with me for 1 month AND have solo use of LDKL for 6 months while I sleep in 2nd bdrm for 2 months & use for storage for 6 months; OR

• Have SOLO use of LDKL areas for 6 months while I only use 2nd bdrm for storage.

The price range listed in this posting offers benchmarks for candidates to make an offer, and presumes all basic (not unlimited) utilities for heat, power & hi speed WIFI are included, except for Cable TV, for a hassle free move in, without candidate having to contract for & finance their own services.

I’m seeking an ethical, quiet student with good communication/life/social skills as a flatmate & encourage disadvantaged students (due to economic, ethnic, gender, mental, physical, and/or social stigmatizing), to make me an offer: because the latter will be weighed preferentially in my evaluation of “best offer”. Candidates with multiple disadvantages receive highest consideration for weighing of non-financial factors, such as being from low income indigenous family.

Who is the owner? I’m a straight man who a few years ago did a freedom 56 into semi-retirement due to having MS -now in 100% remission- after a career as a professional in the civil service seeking to pay forward at the mun/prov/ter/federal levels, from coast to coast to coast. I’m now semi-retired & privileged to pursue a wide range of work/personal interests.

TY for visiting: Michael

Victoria

Post a Comment

0 Comments