Advertisement

MK11 TOURNAMENT VARIATION FATAL BLOW KOMBOS FOR *ALL* CHARACTERS!!

MK11 TOURNAMENT VARIATION FATAL BLOW KOMBOS FOR *ALL* CHARACTERS!! Couple of things to note before the variation names... (Gotta edit a tiny bit of parts out, it'll be fixed in like a hour or 2)

1. After the fatal blow kombos, I would usually grab the opponent... Even though it shows a krushing blow to some of the characters, it does NOT count towards the kombo! I do the grabs to hit the 10 minute mark of the video!

2. There's a lot of people that leave a comment saying "Dude, I know a better kombo for this specific character!" The point of this video is to show others what I can do with all the characters! I don't care if y'all got better kombos, I'm just here to have fun playing the game!

3. Some kombos do have "Extra" damage... For example, Kitana, Baraka, Skarlet, Cassie Cage, etc, all have damage buffs. This doubles the damage to any kombo, so I used them to my advantage (Since tournament variations aren't really good imo)

4. Shang Tsung's kombo did the least damage I believe... I hated this because I honestly couldn't find a high damage kombo for him other than the one I did. Unless you replace the back 1 down 2 move with the krushing blow uppercut instead!

That seems to be it for now, so hope y'all enjoyed the video! Now for the variation names! (If you already know what the tournament variation is, or you don't really care, please go back up! This description is bigger than you think lmao)

Nightwolf- MATOKA WARRIOR

Shang Tsung- WARLOCK

Shao Kahn- TRUE KAHN

Frost- ICE MACHINE

Johnny Cage- SHOCK JOCK

Sonya Blade- NO HOLDS BARRED

Cassie Cage- YAAS QUEEN (Typing this made me feel gay asl)

Jax- GRINNIN' BARRETT

Scorpion- SEARING RAGE

Noob Saibot- DARK SABBATH

Baraka- MARAUDER

Raiden- THUNDER WAVE

Jacqui Briggs- 1ST ROUND KO

Sub Zero- DEAD OF WINTER

Kano- RIPPER

Kabal- CLEAN CUT

Liu Kang- LUOHAN QUAN

Kitana- I used both variations!

Kung Lao- HAT TRICKS

Jade- JADED

Skarlet- HEART PIERCE

Erron Black- 52 KARD PICKUP

D'vorah- BUZZED

Kotal Kahn- ASCENSION

Geras- INFINITE WARDEN

Kollector- SPARE CHANGE

Cetrion- SPRING CLEANING

mk11 combos,mk11 combos for all characters,mk11 fatal blows combos,mk11 fatal blows,mk11 fatal blows all characters,mk11 fatal blow combos,mk11 tournament variation combos,mk11 combos tournamen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments