Advertisement

「M♥P」+ {MCTeam♡} Count on you. || MariChat|Ladrien

「M♥P」+ {MCTeam♡} Count on you. || MariChat|Ladrien Hello to all my cuties! I’m not was will so often here, but I’m glad to give you our completed collaboration with my MariChatTeam studio. Perhaps for me it's some kind of tradition to appear here in August? Do not you think so? Maybe someday i'm need to break the system.
So well, the idea for this work came to me quite suddenly, because I remembered one of my projects, which was planned but was not started. Therefore, thanks to two studios, this idea was released, albeit with a different song as previously planned. In addition, this is a good idea for a call, well, agree)
This confrontation has always been a kind of competition for me, because many fans are divided into four camps: LadyNoir, Adrienette, Ladrien and MariChat. Although I myself am a huge fan of MariChat and love all the other peyring, but for my own sake I never mind editing something with Ladrien. I am always loyal to all the couples in the ladybug universe and in many other fandoms I am in, but of course there will be {MariChat} favorites.

I'm sorry for my big talk, but I like to speak in the description under the video, especially when you have something to say. But this is likely few people read, but if there are those who read it, I am very happy! Thanks for attention.

P.S. The songs of big time rush are like a cry of nostalgia for those times. I remember some wrote that they did not even know about the existence of this song. I hope now, I was able to replenish are your playlist +1 song.

I want to thank all those who took part in this mepe and separately thank those who volunteered for help with replacements and taking more than 2 parts!: PapuCino, Treydi, Essenceshipping Love.

This collab can also be seen on the {MCT} channel. Because I can, what's the problem?
----------------------------------------­------------------------
Song: Count on you
Artist: Bight Time Rush ft. Jordin Sparks
----------------------------------------­------------------------
intro: by Leader {MCT} & Co-Leader 「M♥P」 NoisyGirl 991
PART 1: SonAmy - Kun | MariChat {MCT}
PART 2: NoisyGirl 991 | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 3: NoisyGirl 991 | MariChat {MCT}
PART 4: nintenprincess | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 5: PapuCino | MariChat {MCT}
PART 6: Treydi | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 7: Black Foster | MariChat {MCT}
PART 8: Essenceshipping Love | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 9: evnathie | MariChat {MCT}
PART 10: Essenceshipping Love | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 11: Claire James | MariChat {MCT}
PART 12: xBurningBrightly | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 13: Treydi | MariChat {MCT}
PART 14: Ransy | | Ladrien「M♥P」
PART 15: Milena131 | MariChat {MCT}
PART 16: PapuCino | | Ladrien「M♥P」

Date started: July 31st, 2019
Date completed: August 26th, 2019
----------------------------------------­------------------------
● [M♥P] - MiraculousLovePairings (you're here)
● {MCT} - MariChatTeam (link:
----------------------------------------­------------------------
~ Leader {MCT} & Co-Leader 「M♥P」 NoisyGirl 991

MariChat/Ladrien

Post a Comment

0 Comments