Advertisement

my actual spicy KPOP unpopular opinions that may cause offense | Ep. 2 | *HONEST*

my actual spicy KPOP unpopular opinions that may cause offense | Ep. 2 | *HONEST* If this wasn't hot enough, this is just the warm up to my next kpop hard to swallow pills video, AND YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THOSE FACTUAL TEAS! ☕️

But back to this video:

Watching this one back I don't even think these are that unpopular (LOL)... but it's part of the series so the title stays! These are just based off discussions/arguments that I've had lately. These are literally my tamer opinions, so if you get offended.... ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

As I mentioned in the video, If you want the FULL TEA on DSP's fall from grace links are below:

The Big Two - SM vs DSP:

How to fix DSP Media:

Is DSP in the gutter now? :



**ME VS SUBCRIBERS**
Send me your opinions/bias lists for future videos: *kermyyyspond@gmail.com*


Thanks for watching and keep sipping slow! ☕️🐸

#Kpop #UnpopularOpinions #Tea #Spicy


No Copyright Infringement intended

"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

stan,twice,kpop,unpopular kpop opinions,kard,mamamoo,nations girl group,red velvet,wendy,girls generation,superm,sm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments