Advertisement

New plates for my Mustang are going to TRIGGER a lot of people.. (Plate REVEAL)

New plates for my Mustang are going to TRIGGER a lot of people.. (Plate REVEAL) Finally got my personalized plates, shoutout to sam and ray coming up with these they look sick and although they might trigger some people I got them as joke! So chill bro its all love for my Mopar homies

SIDE BOO KEYCHAIN's:

Phone Mount:


Business Inquires:
Email: rushbam16@gmail.com

Follow me on social media:
Instagram: @RushShift

#2019Mustang #MustangGT #SavetheManuals

challenger srt,rushsrt,mopar,2019 mustang gt,ford mustang,2019 mustang,dodge,charger srt,mustang gt,2018 mustang gt,2018 mustang,ford mustang gt,mustang mods,new plates,custom plates,legacy plates california,license plates,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments