Advertisement

NEW SONG pop 'Just Beat The Topic' #GBGGLITTYBOISGLOBAL

NEW SONG pop 'Just Beat The Topic' #GBGGLITTYBOISGLOBAL
Thank you all for checking out my vid.. this stream is a process, and
I'm planning on opening the new page up to you all with the real 9Music Videos ) just waiting on my sponsors to get back to me about product usage in our videos and if we will be compensated... #GBGGLITTYBOISGLOBAL

SHOW & FEATURES : $10,000 (NOT) including amenities & TRANSPORTATION
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A SHOW EMAIL GMAIL
@REALDEALLIVEON

Glad you Liked it. Thank y'all for watching. If your New to the channelle,
hit the Red{sub button} so
you don't miss out on any of the new events coming up on my vlog. I will be creating a separate channels for music and gaming.. Already stated working on them just want to get the right setup going and maybe some interviews / been thinking about doing the Taster's choice again. if ya'll want that Let me know in the comments below.
TO SEND ANYTHING TO BE PRESENTED IN THE UNBOXING

REALEONES RDLTV 101
Address: 1922 Central Ave #5, Albany, NY 12205

GOD LOVES YOU & I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. #GoTeamRDLTV Thanks for watching .. stay tune for more of From RDLTV

Moving on -Month 4 Being single now has taught me the one thing I've always known about relationships- be about your business and don't expect the most from others.
They're going through their own life with separate thoughts and goals..
But now that i'm ready to turn a leaf - I'm about to get a dress shirt ready for a brunch meeting later off × in the day. Good to know that Time management is the key to success. Only thing on my mind is work- pleasure comes in second place.. hot day for some photos though bringing good vibes Only.

#GBGGLITTYBOISGLOBAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments