Advertisement

Pisces - A Must See - The Line Up The Choice A Truth - September 2019

Pisces - A Must See - The Line Up The Choice A Truth - September 2019 I think we’re all making better decisions and it feels really good in this new cycle:)

Thank you for subscribing to this channel. Please hit the 🛎 notification after subscribing so you get updated when I do a live video.

TO GET THE 3 PART LOVE 💕 Money 💰 HEALTH MANIFESTATION video Send $97 to me on Venmo @Andrea-Cox-16

OR You may paypal me $97 using the link below




EXTENDED READINGS ⤵️
There are two ways to purchase the extended readings for May 2019.

Send $97 to me on Venmo @Andrea-Cox-16

OR You may paypal me $97 using the link below



You will be sent a link immediately after.
~~~~~~~~
PRIVATE READINGS ⤵️

➡️ Go to

➡️ Click on spiritual gifts and offerings

➡️ Choose your reading-the twin flame reading , Health Reading’s and the Akashic record readings are most popular.

After ordering your reading I will be in touch with you to book you ASAP

EMERGENCY 🚨 READINGS (within 24 hours) ARE AVAILABLE ONLY WHEN PAID THROUGH VINMO USING MY CODE @Andrea-Cox-16 please add an additional $97 for private readings (total $197)

Blessings of peace ☮️ love and abundance
Be well ~ Andrea

LETS CONNECT⤵️
Instagram➡️ RawchefAndrea
Facebook➡️ Andrea Leigh Cox
Sign up for my news letter

Awaken and rise at my spiritual fasting detox retreats found here ▶️

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments