Advertisement

Recreational Gold Prospecting Changed Forever?.. Automatic Classifier!

Recreational Gold Prospecting Changed Forever?.. Automatic Classifier! Recreational Gold Prospecting Changed Forever?.. Automatic Classifier!

YEPWELP! Thank you so much for taking a small part of your day to enjoy it with me and one of my crazy ideas! I hope you enjoy the video of my DIY/Homemade automatic gold prospecting vibrating tumbler. I really wanted something cheap, easy and lightweight to use while I was on my gold prospecting Colorado adventures. I was very happy with the results and can not wait to take it out and get it dirty in a field test! I hope this DIY gold prospecting equipment was as interesting to you as it was to me as I wont be leaving home without my DIY vibration tumbler!

If you have any questions, comments or wanted any additional information on how to build your own. Please leave a comment below!

Please subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any Colorado gold mining adventures or checking out the automatic classifier in action!

If you enjoyed this content please think about checking out some of my other videos I have posted here!

Yepwelp,Gold,Gold Prospecting,Gold Prospecting Colorado,Colorado,Gold Panning,Colorado Gold,Gold Mining,Finding Gold in Colorado,Automatic Classifier,Gold Mining Equipment Small Scale,Gold Mining Equipment for Beginners,Gold Prospecting Tools,DIY Gold Prospecting Equipment,Recreational Gold Prospecting Equipment,Homemade,DIY Tumbler,DIY Vibrating Tumbler,DIY Vibration Tumbler,DIY Virbating Tumbler,

Post a Comment

0 Comments