Advertisement

Seeing Static (Visual Snow Awareness)

Seeing Static (Visual Snow Awareness) I apologize for the sound quality(mic tapping) and shakiness, I have never made a video before but the subject was so important to me I used the resources I had (ie resting my phone on top of my headboard to film). I didnt even know where to look at my phone so forgive me 😹 There are many people with other varying symptoms I did not mention, I am not a neurologist. I am just giving info that I have acquired over nearly 3 months of research and thought itd be good to compile some of the basics for those of you in that scary beginning stage of not knowing what you have going on! or those of you with a loved one with VS trying to learn more. We are in this together.

Visual Snow Initiative for a video to share with your loved ones depicting VS, symptoms lists, conference videos, and mailing list for info on research found here:


Donate to the Initiative:


A visual snow simulator found here(you can play with the different settings to try and show people what your VS looks like):


There are facebook groups and reddits as well with many people also looking for answers and support. All my love fellow VS Warriors ✌🏻

#visualsnow #visualsnowawareness #vs #static #staticvision #vision #chronicillness #vsi #visualsnowinitiative #findacure #acceptance #dots #trailing #neurology #neurologicalcondition #anxiety #hppd #floaters #tinnitus #visibility

Visualsnow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments