Advertisement

TRANZIT - The Map That COULD Have Been Amazing (IN-DEPTH Map Review)

TRANZIT - The Map That COULD Have Been Amazing (IN-DEPTH Map Review) #KARNAGERC
I wanted to submit this video to show one of my favorite series to make and also a good example of my work.
Good Old Tranzit! Here is my in-depth review!
Map Review Playlist -
WR gameplay (Figsew) -

If you are new to the channel click here →
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
►Discord →
►Twitter →
►Facebook →
►Follow me on Twitch! →
►USE CODE "GregFPS" for 10% off Kontrol Freeks!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MERCH (Zombies Extraordinaire)
►Shirts -
►Posters -

GregFPS,black ops 2 zombies,black ops 2,zombies,call of duty,bo2,tranzit,tranzit remastered,tranzit bo2,tranzit black ops 2,tranzit zombies,tranzit best map,tranzit worst map,Tranzit indepth review,review Tranzit,Tranzit zombies easter egg,Easter Egg Tranzit,TEDD ZOmbies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments