Advertisement

WHY PIPELINE WELDERS CAN’T AFFORD TO BE SHY

WHY PIPELINE WELDERS CAN’T AFFORD TO BE SHY WHY PIPELINE WELDERS CAN’T AFFORD TO BE SHY
Ever wondered how to get a pipeline job with no experience? Or how to get a welding job with no experience? If you haven’t met me, I’m Austin Ross a pipeline welder and… YouTuber. For the last two years I’ve been sharing my tips and tricks here online and my followers have got their first pipeline welding jobs, get on as a pipeline welder helper and more. I’ve answered pipeline welding job questions, “how to get into pipeline welding,” “how to become a pipeline welder helper” and much more.
I racked my brains for a long time wondering how I can answer this network problem. Not only for people wanting to get in but for those of us that are already pipeliner or rig welders. A pipeline network –– that is what we need. Not something centered around the work but around everything else! So if you have ever searched for “group for pipeline welder helpers” or “group for pipeline welders” or “pipeline wife group” or “rigwelder instagram” or “the welders wife” or rig welders jobs” then you have found your place. My Inner Circle and other membership opportunity are bound to answer a few (or a lot) of your questions.



INNER CIRCLE LAUNCH SPECIAL:



About my INNER CIRCLE:

Everything you need to know about joining the crew:


Can’t decide? Go here:
Or contact me so I can help:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­­­­­­­­••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•••••••••••
Social Media links - come hang out after hours.

My Instagram:
My Facebook that I never use:

Our company links: Industrial Tradition
www.industrialtradition.com
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Our vlog channel:
My wife's instagram:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­­­­­­­­­­••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•­•••••••••••

Other stuff

Shop Amazon:

My favorite products + things I trust and use:


Filmed August 2019 in OK

austin ross,pipeline welder,pipeline welder helper,pipeline network,how to get a welding job with no experience,how to get a pipeline job with no experience,pipeline welding jobs,pipeline welding job questions,how to get into pipeline welding,how to become a pipeline welder helper,rigwelder instagram,rig welder jobs,pipeline wife,welders wife,pipeline wife group,pipeliners girlfriend,group for pipeline welders,group for pipeline welder helpers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments