Advertisement

Why you shouldn’t get attached to ANYTHING

Why you shouldn’t get attached to ANYTHING Get the FLUORIDE out of your life!:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. -consider this all parody if you must, just watch it and let it make you think. link to all my videos that HAVE YET to be translated (please help us translate for everyone!): music from TIMELESS ERA BEATS here: It is all about helping others to find TRUTH. Much love, and God bless!Please feel free to re upload or use these videos in any way and SHARE SHARE SHARE!Also, migrate and sub to my BITCHUTE! We must draw people from Youtube and get them over to this NON CENSORED PLATFORM if we don't want our favorite channels and videos dissappearing! Thanks for watching! and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for daily uploads as I'm starting over for the THIRD TIME (hence all the re ups)! if you're not on STEEMIT yet why aren't you? merely commenting and upvoting can earn you money! my steemit blog: my backup channel: my bitchute channel (in case youtube deletes me YET AGAIN)- I will be doing a mass upload over there to a decentralized platform:(and you can currently watch THEY LIVE(with subtitles for "educational purposes"- on my channel over there! download my videos in case of another deletion or some other internet mishap (or just to use however)! video about the "shooter event": video on the IVC agenda to create designer babies: the illuminati card "game" cards I use: article from 1900 that calls globe heretical and punishable by burning at the stake! (link in description): why overpopulation is yet another LIE: truth seeker
Thanks for watching! and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for daily uploads as I'm starting over for the THIRD TIME (hence all the re ups)!

concave earth playlist -

-support this channel (in a way that doesn't feel like supporting)- by clicking on this link and buying something:

Use TUBEBUDDY to see the ratings and search numbers on keywords and get more views! get it through this link, even the free version, and it helps me out. Thank you!:

my backup channel:

the REAL price of fame in Hollywood:

my bitchute channel (in case youtube deletes me YET AGAIN)- I will be doing a mass upload over there to a decentralized platform:(and you can currently watch THEY LIVE(with subtitles for "educational purposes"- on my channel over there!


download my videos in case of another deletion or some other internet mishap (or just to use however)!

the illuminati card "game" cards I use:

article from 1900 that calls globe heretical and punishable by burning at the stake! (link in description):

why overpopulation is yet another LIE:

flat earth,concave earth,conspiracies,conspiracy theories,truth seeker,transvestigation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments