Advertisement

Attempting To PAINT With My DOG! He Thinks He's A Fartist Now!

Attempting To PAINT With My DOG! He Thinks He's A Fartist Now! Attempting To PAINT With My DOG! He Thinks He's A Fartist Now! This went better than I thought, I imagine myself covered in paint! Now I have a big print that I can cut into smaller prints, mini paintings by K'eyush!

For more videos of Key making you laugh, checkout his channel here:

For our merchandise and artwork drawn by me:

Attempting To PAINT With My DOG! He Thinks He's A Fartist Now!,painting with my dog,dog paw print painting,dog paw prints,talking husky,dog painting,diy dog art,printing my dogs paw,dog talks,funny talking dog,jenna marbles dog painting,jenna marbles dogs,dog speaks english,snowdogs,funny dogs,funny animals,cute husky,keyush the stunt dog,k’eyush the stunt huskamute,husky,malamute,dogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments