Advertisement

Bioshock Remastered - Why Can't I Control MY HANDS - Part 18

Bioshock Remastered - Why Can't I Control MY HANDS - Part 18 I discuss some plans going into the future and play some more Bioshock. Andrew Ryan is dead and now we're teaming up with Tenembaum to get the nasty man known as Fontaine. The only problem is... I can't seem to control my Plasmids anymore!

If you liked the video, hit like! If you disliked it, give it a thumbs down. And subscribe if you want! It helps the channel and lets me know you enjoy what I am making!

Find me at these socials:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Bioshock is a first-person shooter with a horror twist on it. It's not one of the scariest games I've ever seen, but there is quite a bit of jump scares that will get even the hardened horror veterans. Rewrite your DNA to make yourself into the most deadly weapon that rapture has ever seen and unleash fire from your fingers or release a swarm of hornets from your veins. Anything is a weapon if you act correctly and use your plasmids to the best of your ability.

Vocals recorded with the Audio Technica AT2020 and a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96. I hear everything through my Logitech G430's and play with my Logitech G Pro Hero Gaming Mouse. For a Keyboard, I use the Corsair K70 MK 2.0 Rapidfire.

Leave a comment and Enjoy!

Lets,Play,bioshock remastered review,bioshock remastered,bioshock the collection,bioshock remastered walkthrough,big daddy,little sister,lets play,video game,playboi carti,playlist 2019,lets read,lets play a little game just between you and me,playlist 2019 hip hop,bioshock remastered review pc,video games,video game dunkey,sonic boom,play doh,video game high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments