Advertisement

Chase HQ Comparison In Order Of Greatness

Chase HQ Comparison In Order Of Greatness Hey whatsup guys OSG back with a comparison in order of greatness and this time it’s the arcade classic Chase HQ. Now before we start I think I have to mention a fellow YouTuber that I'm sure you will all like. His channel is the Gaming Muso and when you get over there and check out the great Retro Game covers that this guy knocks out in his music studio I'm sure that you will be blown away…. Coincidentally he has just done the ChaseHQ Theme cover …the link to that video and his channel is below:-
Chase HQ video link

Channel link

go check him out and drop him a sub because the guy deserves it for how much he puts into his videos.
Anyway Chase HQ was one of my all time favourite Arcade games and I was really looking forward to doing this comparison…little did I know that almost all the home versions were crap….and I mean crap. There are 17 games in this list and only a handful that I would say are anything near as good as the Arcade.
Systems in this video:-
Game Boy @ 01:10
MSX @ 01:53
X68000 @ 02:37
ZX Spectrum @ 03:21
NES @ 04:00
Game Gear @ 04:41
Master System @ 05:26
Commodore 64 @ 06:10
Amstrad CPC @ 06:53
Atari ST @ 07:36
Amiga @ 08:19
TurboGrafx-16 @ 09:03
Saturn @ 09:46
FM Towns @ 10:29
PS2 Taito Memories II Volume 2 @ 11:11
Arcade @ 11:52

Thanks for watching please remember to like and subscribe if you like my stuff

Education,Retro,Software,Hardware,Chase HQ,In order of greatness,Comparison,chase hq comparison,best arcade games,greatest driving games,best driving games,mame,winuae,winvice,retroarch,XM8,emulation,emulated,old,school,old school,old style gaming,old skool,retro gaming,best retro games,commodore 64,Amiga,atari st,Nintendo,the gaming muso,

Post a Comment

0 Comments