Advertisement

Conversation about diversity: a pattern and the garments made on its basis.

Conversation about diversity: a pattern and the garments made on its basis. To buy my video courses go to:


10 measurement cutting system:



How to make a bomber jacket:



How to make a classic women's shirt:



How to make a summer dress:



How to make a chiffon dress:



This is Paukshte Fashion Workshop. I remind you that we post new videos every day.
I show you different ways to be different and beautiful.
Today I’d like to talk to you about the diversity which can be given to you by just one pattern. I want you to not be afraid to be creative!
Be different and beautiful.
My name is Paukshte Irina.
Buy my courses, subscribe to my channel, write comments, share the videos, press the like and bell buttons.
I would really appreciate your support.
Thank you!

How to make a Chanel style jacket:

#sewing #dolmansleeves #jacket

paukshte,paukshte fashion workshop,how to make a jacket,how to sew a jacket,jacket tutorial,jacket design,jacket pattern,diy jacket,jacket,jacket sewing tutorial,Chanel jacket,Chanel style,Chanel,coat,coat pattern,coat design,cloak,cloak pattern,cloak design,sewing tutorial,dolman sleeve,dolman sleeve tutorial,dolman sleeve pattern,dolman sleeve design,dropped shoulders,dropped shoulder pattern,dropped shoulder design,sewing,sew,pattern making,style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments