Advertisement

Day 26: 1 month weight loss challenge | 100 percent healthy உணவு for weight loss

Day 26: 1 month weight loss challenge | 100 percent healthy உணவு for weight loss Hi friends,
Hope your day 26 of 1 month weight loss challenge went great. Today's video is about how you can prepare a 100% healthy oats roti உணவு for breakfast or lunch. Oats will help you with your weight loss efforts.

It keeps your insulin levels stable thereby promoting weight loss. The fiber in oats also keeps you full for a longer time. It is sticky and hence stays in your stomach for a longer time.
It is known to reduce cholesterol by binding with LDL cholesterol and removing it from your body. It’ll get you to crave healthier foods.It may boost immunity. It may even help fight cancer.

Low carb/keto is the way to lose weight in my opinion and it has been working for me. Keto and intermittent fasting has been giving me great results.

I hope you like this oats roti recipe. Try it out and comment below if you liked it.

Please watch my channel for other videos on how I lost my weight, my weight loss journey, how I maintain my weight, walking for weight loss, low-carb recipes, keto, intermittent fasting, workouts, and other indian diet chart/indian diet plans that you can follow and that works when it comes to losing weight. All these weight loss videos are in Tamil. For newer videos, sub titles are available.

I hope the weight loss tips in tamil would help you in your weight loss journey. Keep rocking and do not give up.

oats roti for weight loss,oats roti recipe,oats chapati for weight loss in tamil,oats chapati recipe,high fiber oats chapati,high fiber oats roti,oats roti,oats chapati,low carb roti recipe,weight loss,high fiber rotis,low-carb recipes,low carb recipes for weight loss,low carb recipes vegetarian,indian food,weight loss in tamil,weight loss tips in tamil,weight loss breakfast recipes,healthy breakfast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments