Advertisement

Heavy Heart and a lot on my mind with Rob

Heavy Heart and a lot on my mind with Rob Some days are harder than others and I woke up today with a heavy heart and a lot on my mind. I wanted to take some time to share a bit of myself with you guys and open up. I am sure there are people out there who need to hear this and can take comfort in the fact they are not alone and that hope is not lost.

Link to the dedication video I made for my little boy on UGUE Brothers Vlogs:


adandoned,chiller,creepy,dangerous,evp's,exploring with josh,g team paranormal,ghost adventures,ghost caught on camera,ghost hunters,horror,jake paul,joey,logan paul,marie's life vlogs and mysteries,moe sargi,omar gosh,omargoshtv,paranormal witness,pewdiepie,scary,spirit box,stranger things,the amityville horror,the conjuring,the dead files,the heart of darkness,the holywalkers,the omar gosh,the walking dead,the walkung dead,thriller,urbex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments