Advertisement

How giant clubs cheat during the transfer window | Oh My Goal

How giant clubs cheat during the transfer window | Oh My Goal UEFA's Financial Fair Play was imposed to control the economies of football clubs and has seriously reshaped the transfer market. But the giants of Europe have found a way around it... LOAN DEALS! Find out how the biggest teams are signing superstars through loans.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,clubs,psg,paris saint germain,inter milan,liverpool,real madrid,barca,barcelona,messi barcelona,griezmann barcelona,antoine griezmann,paris,soccer,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments