Advertisement

I DROPPED 25 KILLS FOR 50 GIFTED SUBS!! [Insane Gameplay]

I DROPPED 25 KILLS FOR 50 GIFTED SUBS!! [Insane Gameplay] Hope you guys enjoyed the video please be sure to leave a like on the video and comment down below what you thought of the video!

Checkout my live stream!

- Twitch.tv/Rallied

Follow my socials!

- Twitter.com/Rallied
- Instagram.com/opticral

Follow My Organization!

- Twitter.com/OpTicGaming
- Youtube.com/OpTicGaming
- Twitch.tv/OpTic gaming

Content Manager/Editor

- Twitter.com/Semtexable

optic gaming,optic rallied,rallied,rallied 25 kills,rallied kill challenge,rallied world record,blackout world record,best blackout player ever,blackouot challenge,blackout kill challenge,blackout longest snipe,cod,cod bo4,cod mw,cod beta,cod blackout,cod bo4 blackout,battle royale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments