Advertisement

ICONIC PASS OR FAIL? YOU DECIDE!

ICONIC PASS OR FAIL? YOU DECIDE! Houston we might have a problem. It's a small problem, but a problem non the less. Recently Dillion (a fellow brosuff) sent me a DM on Instagram sharing a recent experience that he had after shortly picking up the All New 1/4 ICON Socket Set from Harbor Freight. This is not the 1st time or the 1st company that I have seen over look this small detail when it comes to the Fluting of the socket. In this video we will discuss the situation further and I will elaborate why fluting is important as a mechanic. I will be sharing my thought's on other companies that have made a similar over site and I will be using the head stud out of a 4.0 liter as our example. I will also share Dillion's image's that he sent me through DM. Now I am fully aware that there is more than one way to get around the situation. I will also be covering a lot of the questions and comments that I have recently received from You Tube, Facebook, & Instagram. Thanks for your questions and Comments. Harbor Freight's Tool Development Team and I value your Feedback. More so We are consistently working to make any improvement's on our products for people like us that use tool's for a living and rely on them to make our living. I am happy to be a mediator between Harbor Freight's ICON Platform & This Great Tool Community. Thanks for your support. If you'd like to connect with me socially go over to my You Tube Home page and in the top right hand corner you will find quick links to the media platforms that I am on. Channel Links down below to other positive content creators channel's that I recommend you check out. Thanks for watching everyone. Cheers!

The Den of Tools Channel:



Client Graphics Channel:



Redemption Garage Channel:



Tailgate Tech Channel:



The Maintenance Man Channel:



Rustbelt Mechanic Channel:



J Young Channel:



Koon Trucking Channel:



VCG Construction Channel:



Moto Jitsu Channel:



Major Weakness Channel:


justin dow,ICON tools that fail,New ICON Tools that Already failed,Brand New ICON Sockets,ICON Fluting issue,Harbor Freight Sockets that suck,Harbor freight tool reviews,sockets that suck,Impressive ICON Tools,Should you Buy the New ICON Tools,is the New ICON Box worth the money?,why you should not buy icon,why you should buy icon tools,icon tool reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments