Advertisement

JAPAN I FIRST-WORLD LEVEL I Medical Check-up

JAPAN I FIRST-WORLD LEVEL I  Medical Check-up Hello everyone!

I am sharing with you today my first ever General Medical Check-up here in Japan. This is needed for my school. The medical fee will be shouldered by the school - all of it. I just need to come to the examination place.

At first, I thought it's going to be the usual hospital, but it was not. It was more like a hotel. The place does not even smell like a medical institution. The facilities were way advanced. X-ray only took me like less than 1-2 minutes.

What was very new to me was the BARIUM SWALLOW TEST. I had to drink a really thick consistency liquid very slowly. Then need to lay down on a piece of bed-like equipment. I was asked to turn from side-to-side, rollover while holding my breath from time to time. An x-ray like machine will check on the movement of the liquid inside my body all the way through my stomach/intestines.

It was difficult for me to film inside some of the areas of the facilities. I only took advantage of the more convenient areas.

It was a very nice experience.

____________________
Edited in InShot
iPhone + (4k @ 30fps)
Background Music:
1. Dear Autumn @iksonofficial

For more info about me: I am a Filipina working as an English Teacher at a Pre-school here in Japan. I love being with my family, I love baking and driving around exploring Mother Nature. I will be your guide in exploring the countryside of Japan. So in short, this vlog will be all about my family, baking and all the coolest kinds of stuff here in Japan.

My Baking Business: Chikiting Sweets

#japanmedicalcheck #pinayvlogger #japanpinayvlogger ##firstworldfacilities #,

Post a Comment

0 Comments