Advertisement

馃挜LEO馃挜SEPTEMBER 1-15馃挜IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR STUFF IN ORDER

馃挜LEO馃挜SEPTEMBER 1-15馃挜IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR STUFF IN ORDER Hello and thank you for visiting my page 馃馃馃
My name is Lady T and I'm here to send some positivity, love, and light to you all.

Please check your sun, moon, and rising signs videos as well. 馃馃

A little about me: I am a Pisces sun...Virgo rising...and Aquarius moon. 馃挮馃挮

I appreciate the time you're taking to view my videos. I hope that they resonate with you.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me @ Ladyttarot@gmail.com.

I also do personal readings. Just send me an email and I will go over pricing with you.

If you feel compelled I do accept donations with cash app $Ladytloves, venmo @LadyTloves and paypal.me/ladyttarot.

#LEO #SEPTEMBER2019 #TAROT #TAROTSCOPES #TAROTREADING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments