Advertisement

my sweet sixteen! | lorin gutierrez

my sweet sixteen! | lorin gutierrez hi guys! heres a video documenting my recent 16th birthday. as much as i wouldve loved to vlog on my own, i was super busy and all. so thank you SO much to nice print photography for filming and editing this for me!

hope you enjoyed watching this as much as i enjoyed in these moments :)


✰ S O C I A L S ✰
TWITTER: loringabriella
↳ twitter.com/loringabriella

INSTAGRAM: loringabriella
↳ instagram.com/loringabriella

SPOTIFY: loringabriella

lorin gutierrez,lorin gutierrez 16,lorin bektas,gutierrez,lorin gutierrez birthday party,lorin gutierrez birthday,gold squad,andrea brillantes,kyle ecchari,julia barretto,lifestyle,fashion,beauty,makeup,teen vlogger,ruffa gutierrez,filipino vlogger,teen youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments