Advertisement

Protest in London against illegal occupation in Kashmir| Farah Khan reads out her poem on Kashmir

Protest in London against illegal occupation in Kashmir| Farah Khan reads out her poem on Kashmir Overseas Kashmiris are protesting outside Parliament square London and Indian Embassy about the curfew and illegal occupation in Kashmir,
#kashmirprotest #freekashmir #londonprotest
hope you like my video, Please like the video, subscribe my channel and press the bell icon to get the latest videos,
www.youtube.com/toqeerlone

with best regards786
Watch my new Video ,




follow me on fabook ,
Follow me on
Follow me on Istagram

London protest,protest outside indian embassy,3rd September protest,kashmiri protest outside indian embassy,london,protest,kashmir news,london protest latest,indian embassy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments