Advertisement

Relying on the walker to walk ten minutes to home  becomes mom's best birthday gift

Relying on the walker to walk ten minutes to home  becomes mom's best birthday gift Relying on the walker to walk ten minutes to home  becomes mom's best birthday gift
-------------------------
for details: e-mail to wlance1101@gmail.com /wlance0815@163.com
WeChat/Line: US-CBS-editor-Lance
QQ: 1955804119

for the video



today is my mother's birthday at 89.  her long time elderly friend is friendly to her and claim entertaining her for celebration at a restaurant. it takes me only 2 minutes to be there by driving car but I took my mom to the restaurant by taxi, because my car is at special car dealership for being installed security device for me promissed by FBI  and mom has health problem that she is usually not able to walk to there relying on her walker


the meal is good for the first time to us because mom and I have had lunch at that restaurant for three times before and today is the best one. after  being home, mom said,"Today's most excited gift  is that I could push the walker to walk for half of the way from the restaurant to home."

After her birthday celebration meal, I called the taxi for ride but was told We need to wait at least 20 minutes. my mother has no that patient, so her friend suggested that mom sat in the walker and I slowly pulled or pushed the walker  back to home. Mom wanted to turn down but was urged to obey the way. finally she learned she was able to sit in the walker to be pushed forward to go.


Saturday, September 7, 2019
**********************
all my photos and videos in online QQ album for cellphone version from one year old to now:
click the Link below 


or 
Facebook album:

gift

Post a Comment

0 Comments