Advertisement

So... Perhaps It's Time To Back To Old School? – MWR

So... Perhaps It's Time To Back To Old School? – MWR Here is a simple sample for how PVP shooting was going, back to MW1 -2007-, MW3 -2011- before Fortnite, Apex Legends, and GTA Online even exist.
My old school was MW3 AR/SMG/sniping quick scope, but the clips are from modern warfare remastered - a game based on original Call Of Duty 4, MW2, and MW3.
Plus, I've been said once that I'm new to Sumo Remix, well.. This video such a confirmation for it, because my skills in Sumo Remix based on my smooth PVP movements, that made Sumo such a simple habit for me, even if I new to it...
Enjoy!

Music: XXXTENTACION - Look At Me!

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is ause permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

School?

Post a Comment

0 Comments