Advertisement

What is the SUBJECT that YOU should VLOG?!?!

What is the SUBJECT that YOU should VLOG?!?! When it comes to vlogging some of us get frustrated and just want to quit sometimes because we always think we need a SUBJECT. When in fact a VLOG should be about YOU. YOU are the vlog. Its a VIDEO LOG about what YOU are doing not WHAT you are doing. Don't get discouraged. Sometimes you just got to get a coffee and sit by the river and just hangout! So HERE is a prime example of what I'm talking about.


Follow me!

Instagram:

Twitter:

...............
Where I get my music:

.................
THE GEAR THAT I USE:

The camera I'm using.


The MIC I'm using.


The gorilla pod I'm using.


My main lens.


The BEST CHEAP lens that you must have.


Want buttery smoothe footage?
The BEST gimbal on the market?


#nosmallcreator

how to vlog,how to start a vlog,mikey olexy,should i start a vlog,vlog ideas,how to vlog on youtube,how to vlog when your life is boring,how to vlog when you have nothing to do,Vlogger,Vlog topics,Vlogging,Vlog,Vlogging help,Thunderstorms,Rain,B roll,#nosmallcreator,What is the SUBJECT that YOU should VLOG?!?!,Vlogging for beginners,motivational video,inspirational video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments