Advertisement

why I stopped raving, Dote drama, my relationship status & more...

why I stopped raving, Dote drama, my relationship status & more... You can find my glasses online at GlassesUSA.com. Sign up for 65% discount on your first pair:

(Free basic lenses only. Premium and marked-down frames excluded)

My glasses:
Laura -
Ottoto Piero -

Shop all Women eyeglasses:
All your favorite eyewear brands up to 50% off retail price:
 
Answering Questions I've Been Avoiding: why I stopped raving, Dote drama, my relationship status & more... Thanks for watching!!! :)

SUBSCRIBE & SMASH THE BELL FOR MORE VIDEOS♥♥♥

ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE SNAP, EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & MORE♥♥♥

BUY MY MERCH (Tag Me in Pics & I Will Repost You)♥♥♥


FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA♥♥♥
Instagram: or @allygatorrz
Twitter: or @allyhardesty96
Patreon: or @AllyHardesty
YouNow: or @allygatorrz

CONTACT ME (Business Inquiries Only)♥♥♥
allyhardesty96@gmail.com

BOOST ME ON FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS (Just for fun lol)♥♥♥


VIDEO REQUESTS? NEED ADVICE? (Email me a brief summary of a personal situation going on in your life to be anonymously featured in a video)♥♥♥
askallygator@gmail.com

WANT TO BINGE WATCH?♥♥♥
My Storytime Playlist:
Conspiracy Theories:
Drive With Me Videos:
All Of My Vlogs:

MY FILMING EQUIPMENT♥♥♥
Camera I Use:
Vlogging Camera:
My DWM Cam:
GoPro Hero7:
External Webcam:
Tripod I Use:
Vlogging Tripod:
My Camera Bag:
My Lighting System:
Selfie/Travel Ring Light:
Voiceover Microphone:
External Hard Drive:

FREE STUFF & DISCOUNTS♥♥♥
★ Get $15 off your FIRST UBER RIDE with code "TRYFREE10" or this link:
★ Get $5 FREE UBER RIDE with code "ALLYH1187UE" or this link:
★ Get $5 FREE LYFT RIDE credit with code "ALLY87967" or this link:
★ Get $40 FREE AIRBNB CREDIT using this link:
★ Get $100 FREE POSTMATES DELIVERY using code "4GP5K" or this link:
★ Get $10 FREE INSTACART DELIVERY using code "AHARDESTY1E615E" or this link:
★ Get $7 off your FIRST DOOR-DASH DELIVERY using this link:
★ Get $5 FREE POSHMARK CREDIT using code "ALLY96" here:
★ Get $5 off your FIRST DOTE PURCHASE using code "ALLY" or this link:
★ Get 10% off iHEARTRAVES using code "ALLYGATORRZ" or this link:
★ Get 70% off the DUVOLLE SPIN BRUSH & hair styling tools using code "ALLY70" or this link:
★ Get 10% off a PERSONAL TAROT READING using code "ALLY" here:

OTHER CREATIVE CREDITS♥♥♥
Jame's SoundCloud (Intro Song) -
Intro Video Production -
Nico's SoundCloud (Outro Song) -
Outro Video Production -

#allyhardesty #allygatorrz THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING & LIKING \_(ツ)_/¯ If you see this, comment #gatorfam below lolol. I LOVE YOU!!!

ally hardesty,rave,asmr,try on haul,stalker,storytime,catfish,instagram,adhd,twerking,conspiracy theory,drive with me,asmr ally,answering questions I've been avoiding,Dote racist,Dote drama,Dotechella,the boyfriend TAG,spilling the tea,juicy Q&A,exposing myself,the truth about raves,personal Q&A,my relationship with food,health and fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments